My thoughts on Andrew Picard ( Boeckman ) & his father Phillip

Published March 2, 2016 by JS2

We are taking this all the way

shinybluedress's Blog

image

https://www.change.org/p/attorney-general-uk-review-sentence-of-eton-student-andrew-picard-who-shared-photos-of-child-of-2-being-raped?recruiter=68393263&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Imagine – if you can – a tiny girl of 3 being filmed & photographed whilst she is being raped. It’s unimaginable isn’t it? But it happened & it was captured in photos & film.

Now imagine that somewhere in the UK –  in a world far removed from her – an Etonian pupil looking, watching & sharing her trauma with his friends. To feed his fascination/addiction to viewing this detestable crime. Unimaginable too? No. It happened & Andrew got caught.

Now back to the little girl. Not only does she not understand what’s happening to her, she does not even have the language to be able to tell anyone.

And who is she? Where is she? Does she have a caring family? Has anyone rescued her? Are the police investigating? Somehow I doubt it.

Conversely, the Etonian Andrew Picard (or more correctly Boeckman ) not only knew his…

View original post 405 more words

REVIEW SENTENCE OF ETON STUDENT ANDREW PICARD WHO SHARED PHOTOS OF CHILD OF 2 BEING RAPED

Published February 28, 2016 by JS2

Screen Shot 2016-02-28 at 10.55.03

Salt in the wounds of victims of childhood sexual abuse, what message is this sending out to those who choose to aid and abet the rape of innocent children? I am disgraced at the lenient sentences passed down by Judge Peter Ross!

Eton student who shared ‘appalling’ abuse photos from his dorm computer of children as young as two being raped is SPARED jail

Andrew Picard had 2,000 indecent images of children on his computer
Top lawyer’s son sat in college dormitory sharing pictures in chat rooms
Was caught aged 17 sharing material with an undercover police officer
He admitted child porn charges but was given suspended jail sentence

A former Eton College student avoided jail today despite making and distributing ‘appalling’ indecent images of children and bestiality film clips.

Andrew Picard, from Westminster, London, was found with more than 2,000 pornographic images of children on his computer at the prestigious school near Windsor, Berkshire.

The 18-year-old son of a top lawyer sat in his college dormitory sharing the pictures in chat rooms and was 17 when he was caught sharing material with an undercover police officer.

Picard, who was arrested at Eton after his IP address was traced there, admitted ten counts of child pornography – and at Oxford Crown Court was today handed a ten-month prison term, suspended for 18 months.

He was let off jail after being credited for his work with doctors in the past year to address his offending – but this was said to be a perk of his privileged position.

The offences dated from January to February last year when Picard made indecent images of youngsters and shared them via chat messages on Skype.

Thousands of images and clips were found on Picard’s computer and hard drive that showed acts so appalling that Judge Peter Ross could not bring himself to describe them.

Others showed children as young as two being raped and forced to have sex with dogs.

Cathy Olliver, prosecuting, said the undercover officer had entered a ‘teen’ chatroom, for those aged between 13 and 19 years, on February 9, 2015, when he was contacted by a user called ‘AP16MUK’ – standing for Andrew Picard, aged 16, male, from the UK.

Picard messaged the undercover officer asking: ‘Do you want to see pics of boys and girls your age, nude?’

Boasting of having hundreds of videos, Picard added the officer on Skype and shared indecent images of a boy aged ten and girls aged eight and 14 years.

Asking the undercover officer for proof he was aged 14 years as he said and not some ‘old’ man, Picard later shared a video of his own face.

‘His IP address led police to Eton school in Berkshire where staff were able to identify him as a pupil,’ Ms Olliver said. ‘He was arrested from school on suspicion of distributing indecent photographs of children.’

Picard admitted one count of possessing indecent pictures of children, one count of making indecent pictures of children and eight counts of distributing indecent photos or recordings of a child.

Detectives found 1,185 indecent images and videos on his computer and on hard-drives seized from his school dormitory.

They also discovered chat logs from the chatrooms where Picard boasted about the ‘quality’ of his videos and asked users who claimed to be as young as 14 to exchange naked shots of themselves for indecent videos he would provide.

Ms Olliver said it was a feature of Picard’s offending that he would send images in return for the user to strip, showing him their ‘underarm or groin’.

She added: ‘There are aggravating features, the children are very young, in obvious pain and distress, and the number of photographs distributed.’

Dressed in jeans, trainers and a navy jumper, brown-haired Picard squeezed his eyes shut as Judge Peter Ross described some of the vile Category A material found in his possession.

One of his videos showed a girl as young as three being raped, while others showed young children being forced to have sex with dogs.

Sallie Bennett-Jenkins, QC referred to her client’s remorse and pointed to the good work he had been doing with doctors in the past year, undergoing constant treatment with numerous doctors and psychiatrists.

‘This is a young and very able man who has hopes for the future,’ she added. ‘He was able to have this opportunity [to seek help] and this was something Andrew sought for himself, by himself.’

Sparing Picard jail, Judge Ross said a term of custody would undo the good work he had done in the past year undergoing extensive counselling.

He said: ‘This defendant Andrew Picard was a privileged young man. His family are clearly wealthy enough to send him to school in Eton.

‘Quite how you found your way into this unpleasant world Mr Picard, the world of chatrooms and exchanging this material, is not clear to me.

‘Why you did it doctors and others have sought to explain – the emotional difficulties you had, issues around your sexuality.’

However he blasted all those who deal in child sexual exploitation, saying they were not ‘victimless crimes.’

‘All too often in these courts we see the internet and chatrooms providing a degree of assumed detachment in terms of what is said and the material that is viewed.

‘Please make no bones about it, these are children, some of them very tiny, and they are being abused and tortured simply to provide sexual gratification, mainly, to adult males.

‘All over the world, too often in the third world, children being made objects of the most appalling abuse.

‘It forms a currency and you played a part in that. You were seeking to obtain your own sexual gratification.’

A mental health treatment requirement was added to his sentence for 18 months, which will continue with his existing providers. He was made subject to a Sexual Harm Prevention Order and was ordered to pay £1,200 in prosecution costs.

Picard’s wealthy family live in prime real estate next to the Houses of Parliament in Westminster. His father is a managing partner in the London office of a large American corporate law firm.

The judge added: ‘It has been said that you and your family have suffered deeply as a result of your arrest and public exposure.

‘Your family didn’t deserve that but it is a consequence of this sort of offending. Inevitably your privileged background and where you were going to school added a degree of frissance to the reporting.’

 

Andrew Picard is using his mum’s maiden name as his father is a top Westminster Lawyer, nothing wrong with this unless you happen to be a ‘normal person’ our justice system is fast becoming a 2 tier system, one for the privileged and one for the rest of us

Screen Shot 2016-02-28 at 11.02.30

please sign my petition to have this sentence overturned

https://www.change.org/p/attorney-general-uk-review-sentence-of-eton-student-andrew-picard-who-shared-photos-of-child-of-2-being-raped?recruiter=16069941&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

 

Royden James Jones aka The Outlaw known troll of #CSA victims/survivors and campaigners CHARGED

Published October 15, 2015 by JS2

Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 12.52.39

You can read about him here: and here

My Troll Royden Jones aka The Outlaw has now been charged to appear at court

Royden Jones has now been charged to appear at court with the following offence:

SEND BY COMMUNICATION NETWORK AN OFFENSIVE / INDECENT / OBSCENE / MENACING MESSAGE / MATTER – SECTION 127(1) OF THE COMMUNICATIONS ACT 2003

Anyone else who’s been trolling me i.e. Sonia Poulton et al best prepare themselves. Tick tock.

Date of case to follow

Thanks to all for your support thus far.

http://darrenlaverty.blogspot.co.uk/

Latest revelations prove the government know they’re causing deaths. #IDSMustGo @PoliticalSift

Published August 29, 2015 by JS2

Just how many more innocent lives must be lost under this regime?

PoliticalSift

The recent revelations surrounding the supposed ‘training‘ given to DWP staff on what to do if a recipient says they’re going to self-harm or commit suicide is simply passing the blame onto people that are unprepared, untrained and unqualified. They shouldn’t be dealing with such delicate circumstances, we are talking about human life here, people that are in such horrific circumstances that need genuine and useful help and support, but are being shunned and abandoned.

Please signthispetition to force parliament to assess the impact of welfare cuts and then share it far and wide, thanks!


This doesn’t just highlight the inadequacies of the DWPand welfare in general but also the inadequacies and underfundedmental health services within the NHS. It reveals how little is being done in support of people with mental health difficulties and how the Conservatives aren’t taking mental health seriously.

It also…

View original post 1,266 more words

Harvey Proctor’s Full Statement

Published August 26, 2015 by JS2

Í agree if the police have evidence they should arrest and charge Proctor so he can get a fair trial, being tried on social media is wrong and has to stop.

theneedleblog

One very important point to make is that this statement has not been checked exactly with what he actually said today.

CNQbnovWoAA1TTG

 STATEMENT BY MR KEITH HARVEY PROCTOR 

MADE IN THE MARLBOROUGH ROOM, ST.ERMIN’S HOTEL, LONDON

NOT FOR RELEASE BEFORE 2PM ON TUESDAY 25th AUGUST 2015

    I am a private citizen. I have not held public office and I have not sought public office since May 1987. As such, I am entitled to be regarded as a private citizen. Since the General Election of 1987 I have sought a private life. I have been enjoying a full life, gainfully employed and personally happy.

This all came to an abrupt end on 4th March 2015. What now follows is a statement on my present predicament created by an unidentified person making totally untrue claims against my name. Before going any further I wish to make it clear that the genuine victims of child…

View original post 4,062 more words

MI5 warned Thatcher about Westminster pedophiles, no action taken

Published July 23, 2015 by JS2

Screen Shot 2015-07-23 at 16.41.16

A former MI5 director warned Margret Thatcher’s administration that allegations concerning one MP who had a “penchant for small boys” could cause the government serious political embarrassment.

Investigators currently looking into the historic child sex abuse scandal found that nothing had been done about the potential threat to children, but rather the security service had warned the allegations could damage the reputation of Thatcher’s government.

Newly discovered files show former spy chief Sir Anthony Duff had written to Cabinet Secretary Sir Robert Armstrong in 1986 to warn him of claims made about the behavior of one MP.

The new documents were analyzed by the head of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC), Peter Wanless and Richard Whittam QC.

Other politicians whose names were mentioned in the review of new material include former Cabinet minister Leon Brittan, Thatcher’s aide Peter Morrison, ex-diplomat Sir Peter Hayman and former minister William van Straubenzee.

Wanless and Whittam said the documents showed that threats to children were not taken seriously.

There were a number of references across the papers we saw that reinforced the observation we made in our review that issues of crimes against children, particularly the rights of the complainant, were given considerably less serious consideration than would be expected today.

“To give one striking example, in response to claims from two sources that a named Member of Parliament ‘has a penchant for small boys’ matters conclude with acceptance of his word that he does not and the observation that ‘at the present stage … the risks of political embarrassment to the government is rather greater than the security danger.’ The risk to children is not considered at all.”

The new group of papers, which name former establishment figures as well as references to the Kincora children’s home in Northern Ireland where boys were abused, were “found in a separate Cabinet Office store of assorted and unstructured papers.”

Wanless and Whittam’s inquiry noted last year that they hadn’t unearthed evidence that any records had been deliberately destroyed and added they had “found nothing to cause us to alter the conclusions drawn or recommendations made in our review.”

But they also said the discovery of new papers would not be “helpful” in recovering public trust in the inquiry, which was completed last year.

An NSPCC spokesman said: “This is a clear illustration, as the original review revealed, of the misplaced priorities of those operating at [the] highest levels of government, where people simply weren’t thinking about crimes against children and the consequences of those crimes in the way that we would expect them to. It reiterates the need for an inquiry that will explore this in depth.”

RT News

Home Office under fire over missing child abuse files review

Published July 23, 2015 by JS2

Screen Shot 2015-07-23 at 16.33.25

Newly discovered government documents also relate to senior Westminster figures, including Leon Brittan

The Home Office is facing criticism over a review into the department’s handling of the 1980s Dickens dossier of paedophilia allegations.

Peter Wanless, chief executive of the NSPCC, was brought in to investigate in July after an internal Home Office review found no evidence of a dossier of suspected child abusers compiled by Conservative MP Geoffrey Dickens in the 1980s.

The internal review also found that between 1979 and 1999 the department had “lost or destroyed” 114 files relating to child abuse.

Wanless has also reportedly failed to uncover the files or the dossier and is expected to criticise the Home Office’s record-keeping and archiving when he publishes his report later today.

He is expected to agree with the department’s findings that there is no evidence to suggest the missing files had been removed or destroyed inappropriately.

The Home Office says the department did consider the allegations contained in the Dickens dossier at the time and passed on 13 “items of information” to the police and prosecutors.

However, Labour MP Simon Danczuk, who raised the issue of the missing dossier earlier this year, has complained that the timescale for the Wanless review has not allowed for more sophisticated digital tracing techniques to be used.

“That raises serious questions about the scope of the investigations and, frankly, leaves a question mark over any of its findings,” he told the Daily Telegraph.

Mark Sedwill, the department’s permanent secretary, said the review had analysed a central database containing 746,000 files from the period 1979 to 1999.

Labour has also been critical of Home Secretary Theresa May’s decision to publish the Wanless report in a written ministerial statement rather than face questions from MPs in the Commons.

“The failure by Wanless to throw any new light on the fate of the allegations by Dickens is likely to fuel the continuing row over the establishment of a national overarching inquiry into historical allegations of child sex abuse,” says The Guardian.

The Home Secretary has already apologised for the delays to the overarching inquiry after Fiona Woolf, the second chair appointed to lead the inquiry stood down over her links to Lord Brittan.

UK News

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 169 other followers