Archbishop Of Canterbury Tells Survivor That Paedophile Vicar Will Not Be ‘Defrocked’

Published December 13, 2014 by JS2

RELIGION IS MAN CREATING GOD IN HIS IMAGE TO PROMOTE HIS OWN AGENDA, IN THIS CASE PAEDOPHILIA,

theneedleblog

download (5)

The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, has written to a survivor of child sexual abuse (full letter below) to tell her that the clergyman who sexually abused her will remain a clergyman within the Church of England. ‘Reverend’ Guy Bennett was convicted of sexual offences against children in 1999. The ‘Reverend’ Bennett was not convicted for offences committed against the recipient of the letter.

A retired vicar who pleaded guilty to indecently assaulting three 11-year-old girls has been told he faces a jail term at the Old Bailey.

The Rev Guy Bennett, 66, who resigned from St Mary’s parish church, Oxted, Surrey, earlier this year, admitted indecently assaulting the girls between 1976 and 1988.

But on Friday he denied four further offences. One of them dated from last year, but the prosecution said it would not be in the public interest to proceed and they were left to lie on file.

View original post 331 more words

Advertisements

One comment on “Archbishop Of Canterbury Tells Survivor That Paedophile Vicar Will Not Be ‘Defrocked’

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: