rentboys

All posts tagged rentboys

Detectives probing alleged historic Westminster paedophile ring are appealing for witnesses

Published December 18, 2014 by misty534

download (2)

Detectives probing alleged historic Westminster paedophile ring are appealing for witnesses

Scotland Yard is investigating the alleged murders of three young boys by a VIP paedophile ring after a “credible” witness came forward to detail his abuse at the hands of Conservative politician, police said today.

The man – known only as Nick –has claimed that a Conservative MP murdered a boy during a sex attack, and a second boy was killed by a ring of abusers active in the late 1970s and 80s.

He claims that a third boy was deliberately run down in a car, which he said was a direct warning to him to keep quiet, according to an account given to investigative journalism website Exaro.

Police yesterday appealed for more witnesses to come forward. Detective Superintendent Kenny McDonald, the lead officer for the operation, said that Nick had been spoken to by murder detectives and specialist child abuse investigators. “They and I believe what Nick is saying to be credible and true hence why we are investigating the allegations he has made to us.

“I appeal to men who were subjected to abuse 30 years ago to come forward. We are also investigating the murder of three young boys – we are determined to find answers.”

Nick – whose real name has not been disclosed – has claimed that he was abused from the age of seven to 16 by groups of men, including at parties and at places across London and the Home Counties including military bases.

One claimed venue was at least one flat at Dolphin Square in Pimlico, central London, a residential development near Parliament that has long been popular with MPs. Police yesterday said that Nick described how a car came to collect him and he would be driven to Dolphin Square and was subjected to abuse by individuals and groups.

Dolphin Square estate in London

Dolphin Square estate in Pimlico, LondonThe detective urged people living there in the 1970s to come forward as they “will have seen or heard something that they only understand the significance of now”.

No bodies have been discovered and officers are trawling files of missing children from the period to try to establish if any of them had been murdered by a gang.

Officers confirmed that they had spoken to the family of Martin Allen, a boy who disappeared in 1979, but they said it was too early to say if his case was linked to Nick’s allegations. The force also said it was in contact with Sussex police which is carrying out a review of the case of an eight-year-old boy murdered 33 years ago.

Vishambar Mehrotra, a 69-year-old retired magistrate, recorded a male prostitute saying in a telephone call that his son Vishal may have been abducted and taken to the Elm Guest House in Barnes, south-west London, in 1981, the Daily Telegraph reported.

Mr Mehrotra took the recording to the Metropolitan Police at the time but told the newspaper that they refused to investigate an allegation implicating “judges and politicians”.

Mr Mehrotra told the newspaper: “I was contacted by a young man who seemed to be in his 20s. He told me he believed Vishal may have been taken by paedophiles in the Elm Guest House near Barnes Common.

“He said there were very highly placed people there. He talked about judges and politicians who were abusing little boys.”

Scotland Yard said that it was not clear whether the murder was linked to its current inquiries.

Westminster child sex scandal: Cops to quiz MPs ‘rent boys’ whistleblower

Published November 9, 2014 by misty534

Anthony-Gilberthorpe-pictured-in-London

Former Tory activist Anthony Gilberthorpe says he told Margaret Thatcher 25 years ago he had witnessed top Tories enjoying sex with boys at drug-fuelled parties

A whistleblower who claimed Cabinet ministers enjoyed sex parties with rent boys is to be quizzed by police investigating the Westminster abuse scandal.

Former Tory activist Anthony Gilberthorpe says he told Margaret Thatcher 25 years ago about what he had witnessed and gave her names.

The Sunday Mirror revealed in July how he claimed to have seen top Tories enjoying sex with boys at drug-fuelled parties.

He claimed to have supplied youngsters as young as 15 for MPs during conferences at Blackpool and Brighton in the 1980s.

Mr Gilberthorpe said one who attended a sex party is a serving minister and that others included Thatcher Education Secretary Keith Joseph, former Attorney General Michael Havers and top Tory Rhodes Boyson.

Mr Gilberthorpe’s claims over Joseph and Boyson were supported by a paedophile dossier compiled by Labour peer Barbara Castle.

Mr Gilberthorpe, 52, will be questioned under caution.

A source said today: “Anthony was contacted by Scotland Yard a few weeks ago. They are preparing to question him in the next two weeks.

“He stands by his claims and to make these allegations to the faces of those accused or involved who are still alive.”

by Mathew Drake

Vatican Rentboy Scandal: Paedophile Priest Patrizio Poggi Arrested for Slander

Published July 2, 2013 by misty534

384701

 

A convicted paedophile priest who claimed that an underage prostitution ring was operating inside the Holy Roman Church has been arrested for slander.

 

Italian prosecutors said that Patrizio Poggi, a 46-year-old former priest who named nine clergymen and three other people as involved in recruiting and abusing young boys in Rome, made up the allegations out of personal animosity.

The Vatican had refused to reinstate Poggi after he served a five-year sentence for abusing teenage boys during his time as a parish priest at the San Filippo Neri church in Rome.

“Poggi conceived and put in action a slanderous plan, presenting circumstances that were false”, prosecutors said.

“He wanted to cause a scandal that he believed could have led to a review of his sentence and his re-admission to the church.”

 

The Vatican had rejected Poggi’s allegations as false and said he was motivated by a desire for vengeance. It criticised sections of the Italian media for publishing the names of those accused by Poggi.

“The cardinal expresses his full confidence in the magistracy and declares himself full convinced that this slander will be demolished, demonstrating Poggi’s claims to be untrue,” said Cardinal Agostino Vallini, head of the Catholic Vicariate of Rome.

“God will hold everyone accountable for their deeds.” 

 

International Buisness Times